8/29/13

Drag Racing

Warning to everyone it is extremly addicting and if you are brand new to this best way to start off off it go to pro leage and do the random races fastest way to get money and rp in the beggining makes game a lot easier to start!



Great I put four stars because when I first got the game when it was out for couple of months there was an Audi r8 they no longer have it wtf thats my favorite type of cars is Audi 

I think this game is great because you have to use your winnings wisely ... I think this game is great because you have to use your winnings wisely upgrading your car to continually win races to be able to upgrade in cars as you step up in levels.The game also improves your timing shifting precisely before redline to get max. speed which also means your best acceleration your car is able to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Teknologi

Resources

Travel

Labels